Who We Are
We are a community focused on the care and well-being of each of our members and the greater community in which we live.. We are a diverse group who are very interested in climate change including climate justice, self-sufficiency, permaculture, rewilding, regenerative agriculture, adaptation & spiritual awareness. Our community is for people of all faiths and beliefs grounded in acceptance and the importance of honouring differences.
We Are New
Friendship Cohousing moved into its new property in March of 2021. As a new community we continue to discover, explore and learn from each other and from the land we care for. We are learning and growing as individuals and as a community each and every day.
Where is Maningham?
Maningham is next to St. Illogan Church (where there is a bus-stop), five minutes by car (2 miles) from the A30 and ten minutes (2.8 miles) from Redruth railway station, and 27 minutes (48 miles) from Newquay.
Maningham is 14 miles from Truro where there is a cathedral and large hospital, and over 60 miles from Plymouth, the nearest large city.
Interested in joining our community?
- Please download and fill in our enquirers’ form.
- Also write your “Who Am I?” text – – – (click ‘Download “Who-Am-I?” format’ for guidance).
- Submit both documents on our contact page.
- Thanks! We shall contact you and may invite you to a Zoom meeting with us.
- After some initial getting to know each other we look to invite mutually interested parties to visit us at one of our Enquirers Days. If you would like to attend an Enquirers Day, please contact us for further information.